Thursday, July 16, 2015

Finally an Update with Results



Finaly an update with reslults at my 2+2 poker forum thread.
The profit was 158$ for these 15 days and as I said I will not give up my goal to nl100 no matter what.

I learned many things these days. I was mostly at the grinding side of game instead of searching for bad players. The most profits from cash games though came from hunting bad players. Also this strategy is more funny and made me enjoy the game more. I didn't follow my bankroll management rules and I played some hands at nl25. I know that I have a very tight BRM so it's not so bad thing. I realized that there is not so much difference to nl16. I will try to play more the next days, when the tables are good. See you at the tables and good luck! (I don't really need luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment